But he also a great rider and a part of Nucult, the crazy 700C crew !
Before yesterday Stefano was the only guy who ride a 26" bike in the crew, but he is back in the big wheels game with his brand new Serpent from breakbrake17.
And I must admit that he is damn good on his bike, he already have done all his tricks with his new bike !
Those photos are only some quick one from my phone, but I promise to do better one soon ;)
He has build one of the craziest setup in town, here is a small bike check :
- Frame/Fork : Bi-color BB17 Serpent / Cobra v3 fork
- Stem : Unknown top load
- Bar : S&M 5" bar
- Crank : Profile 165mm
- Sprocket : Spike 31t Chromo sprocket
- Pedal : Animal
- Strap : YNOT
- Front Wheel : H+Son todestrieb laced with sadio front hub
- Rear Wheel : H+Son todestrieb laced with spike classic rear hub
- Seat Post : Volume seat post
- Saddle : Deco FAT pivotal
- Tires : Schwalbe Marathon 700Cx47